Your Tour Price Includes
- Flights from Dublin to Athens with Aer Lingus including airline taxes and charges
- Professional English speaking tour guides & executive coach transfers throughout
- 4 nights at the 4* Atrium Hotel in Athens with breakfasts & 3 dinners
- 2 nights at the 4* Likoria Hotel in Arachova with breakfasts & 1 dinner
- 3 nights at the 4* King Minos Hotel in Tolo with breakfasts & 3 dinners
- Guided walking tour of Athens including the Acropolis, Ancient Agora, the Plaka, the Old Olympic Stadium and the fascinating National Archaeological Museum
- Full day cruise to the beautiful Greek islands of Hydra, Poros & Aegina including lunch
- Visit to the Delphi Archaeological Site & Museum, once considered by Ancient Greeks as the centre of the world
- Visit to Ancient Corinth, once Greece's largest city and richest port
- Guided tour of the impressive Epidaurus Theatre and Mycenae archaeological site
- Visit to historic Naflion and the pretty fishing village of Tolo
- Free time to relax, sightsee and shop at leisure.
Fly from Dublin to Athens and transfer to your hotel. Overnight in Athens.
Breakfast at your hotel. Depart for a tour of Athens including visits to the Ancient Acropolis, Agora and the beautiful PlakaArea. After lunch visit the Acropolis Museum. Dinner at your hotel.
Breakfast at your hotel. Today enjoy visits to more key sites in Athens including a visit to the fascinating National Archaeological Museum, a stop at Styntagma Square to watch the change of guards at the Parliament building and the old Olympic Stadium where the first modern games were held in 1896.
Breakfast at your hotel & transfer to Piraeus Port for a full day cruise to the stunning Greek Islands of Hydra, Poros & Aegina including lunch on board. Each of these picturesque islands are perfect for sightseeing, taking a relaxing stroll along thebeach or sampling the local cuisine in one of the many cafes & bars.
Breakfast at your hotel & checkout. Transfer to Delphi by coach (approx 3 hrs) including lunch break on the way. Check in and dinner at your hotel in Delphi.
Breakfast at your hotel and visit to the Delphi Site & Museum. This ancient archaeological site is a UNESCO World Heritage Site and dates back to around the 6th Century. Some of the most recognised monuments of the site include: The Temple of Apollo, Delphi Theatre, The Stadium and the Castalian Spring.
Breakfast at your hotel and check out for your transfer to Tolo. En route enjoy a visit to nearby Corinth.Dinner & over night at your hotel in Tolo.
Breakfast at your hotel. Today enjoy free time to explore your surroundings at leisure in Tolo.This former fishing village has transformed over the years and it now a very popular destination for visitors from across theworld. Take advantage of the many beaches available or sample the local lifestyle in the many cafes & bars nearby.
Breakfast at your hotel. This morning enjoy a guided tour of the Mycenae Archaeological Site and museum before continuing on to the city of Epidarus for a visit to the impressive ancient theatre. In the afternoon enjoy a relaxing guided walking tour of the former walled town of Nafplion. Dinner at your hotel in Tolo.
Breakfast at your hotel. Free day to enjoy at your leisure in Tolo. Dinner at your hotel.
|Aer Lingus||02 September 2014||Dublin / Athens||EI440||07:10 / 13:50|
|Aer Lingus||11 September 2014||Athens / Dublin||EI443||22:25 / 00:45|
*All flight times are local and subject to change
- Includes airport taxes & charges of €99
- Non refundable/non transferable deposit of €350 per person required to book (payable by credit card, laser or cheque).
- Balance due 10 weeks prior to travel
- Price based on twin share. If you are travelling alone and are willing to share a twin room with another group member of the same gender, we will do our best to accommodate your request, although it cannot be guaranteed
- Single room supplement: €299 per person
- Minimum numbers required to travel or deposit refunded.
- Optional insurance applies (T&C apply)
- Flights, prices & itinerary subject to change
- Booking terms & conditions apply